Thursday, February 18, 2010

good things thursday

  • saw the perfect little nugget that my sister is growing for the first time this morning  (her first U/S pic, she is 13wks)
  • sunshine, all day
  • my whole bedroom smells good from that blanket I hung out today  (may I suggest hanging one one your blankets outside to dry on the next sunny day?  a free little taste of spring!)
  • lots of outside time & walking today
  • U is for (?) book waiting for me on my bed
  • a most beautiful wedding invitation in the mail today (Sarah, can I share the pic of you guys?)
  • nice afternoon spent at the kitchen table decorating inside out cereal boxes  (I'll show you a pic of James' tomorrow when my battery is charged again)
  • loving english muffins with sunbutter & blueberry jam  (but craving peanut butter like I haven't in YEARS)  (not gonna have it, though, just in case...)
  • did I mention the sunshine and being out in it?  Oh my.  I am quite ready for warmer temps.  (I would like 34 and sunny with no wind for the rest of winter if possible, please)
  • lots of new books to add to my hold list after last night's solo trip to the bookstore
  • last night's solo trip to the bookstore
  • dinner with my kids last night...they were so well behaved and cute (I took them to Noodles before dropping them off with Dad.)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. SURE YOU CAN SHARE THE PHOTO :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...