it's 7:46pm

and my kitchen is clean, my house is quiet, the kids are asleep, my husband is playing his game until 10pm, my baby boy is kicking me, I just had a chocolate cupcake & milk, I made 2 dozen cupcakes and 2 dozen muffins this afternoon, I got Ruby registered for Kindergarten in the fall of 2011, I went to Target with Wendy today, the sun has been shining for 2 days, I saw Heidi at the dig on Tuesday, I was missing my friends and am happy I got some friend time, my closet is cleaned out, I am excited to buy a few new spring clothes after baby arrives (for me and him), I could watch 2 good shows at 9 (project runway or celeb rehab) but also have 2 good books to read, will probably go to bed and read now, I now have a "body pillow" that Patrick made for me, Patrick told me again last night how much he likes coming home to all of us at the end of the day, got the very best news in the world today (not mine to share but it is THE BEST), I get to be at James' valentine's day party tomorrow, I feel deeply relaxed, very happy and extremely blessed. What a good day.  Good night.  xoxoox

Comments

  1. I would have to say that this is my new favorite post you have ever written.

    EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, aren't you the sweetest thing ever? xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts