(imagine Charlie Brown's teacher saying something that you can't understand...that's my title today)

It rained for most of the day yesterday so when the sun came out for a little while in the afternoon it looked especially pretty to me.


I did get the dresser cleaned off yesterday, along with the rest of our room, and that was about it. I was kind of bored & tired all day but didn't really feel like doing anything, either. Ever have one of those days? Of course the kids saw the clear space as a perfect place to put their toys. (it's clean again now and will stay that way for at least one to two days.)
James has been giving my belly LOTS of kisses and hugs lately.  I was happy to capture one of them at bedtime last night.


Ruby, on the other hand, is too busy for such things.



I have an appointment with my OB at 9:45 so it's time to go get ready.  I realized that I have been lying about my due date.  It's not Easter, it's April Fool's Day.  HA!  I was thinking the other day that if I was 37 wks tomorrow, which I am, then I will be due 3 weeks from Thursday, not that Sunday.  duh.  I will chalk that up to pregnancy brain.  Not that due dates really matter...only if I have to be induced again, which for some reason I think I will.  I don't know if I will let this kid go 9 days over, either.  We'll see...

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts