march goals

I really have only one goal for March and this is it:

Relax...

because...

none of it really matters

I feel like I have 1,000,000 pesky little tasks to do and they will get the better of me if I let them.  (like today for instance...a girl can only fill out so much paperwork and make so many phone calls in one day.  ugh.)  But really?  As long as our insurance company is notified (and that paperwork has been requested) that there's a new little one on the way...the rest of it, all of it, can wait.

I know I'm going to get a lot of it done (because I do get a certain amount of pleasure from crossing things off of my list) but now, after today, I know that I'm not going to get it all done at once.  And, most importantly, I know AND believe that what doesn't get done will not be the end of me.


So that is my goal for March.  Easy, right?  :)


*******************************************

Okay, full disclosure.  I wrote this post yesterday and had to sign off before I could post it.  You know what?  I woke up this morning and got right back to my list!  I am such a filthy liar!!!  :)  But I think I can start this new outlook now.  I hope so, anyways.

Right now, instead of doing our WI taxes, I'm going to go sit on the couch with a magazine and a cup of coffee.  I have an hour until it's time to get Ruby and I really need to chill myself out a little.

xoox

p.s.  I also started taping in the kitchen yesterday.  As in, taping to get ready for paint.  Heidi, it IS addicting!!  :)

Comments

  1. Yeah!! What color did you go with? EEEKKKK with excitement!
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna do that freestanding wall between the kitchen and living room in the same yellow. for starters. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts