taking a little break from rearranging the living room

to wish you a happy weekend!  I hope we get some more green paint on the walls downstairs...that will make my weekend a happy one.  :)

I am due for a nap but first, a few pictures for you:

Above is what I found at the dig on Thursday for a grand total of $5:  for me: pj pants for next winter, a t shirt, a thermal hoodie and a ls lands end tshirt.  for ruby:  2 pairs of shorts for next summer, 2 tshirts to turn into skirts (the snoopy one is one of them...so cute!).  for james:  red sport shorts (he loves these).  for baby:  2 receiving blankets, 1 pr brown sweats and 3 onesies.  Not too bad for one hour of digging and five bucks.

Most of the cookies in this Nabisco Classics line are dairy, egg & nut free.  The Snickerdoodle is new to the line up and they are really yummy.  I love that there are a couple options for "safe" store bought cookies other than the Oreo.
I sewed up this simple fleece & flannel blanket, as well as a bunch of burp cloths, for the wee one using stash fabric.  It feels good to use what I have and it is nice and cozy.

My sister and I each ended up buying one of these.  I love it and hope the intended does as well.  (I actually wish I had an adult sized one for right now...)  I told Andrea not to tell me about any more cool stuff that she finds...I can't afford it!  :) 

I'm pooped.  Have a good weekend!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Wow! All that for $5? I never find stuff that cheap- I must be going to the wrong places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dig finds! I just bought five dresses and a pair of Jeans for Ella and two pairs of shorts for James at a used children's shop for $40 and thought I done great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - Dig & Save (on S. Park St) is not for the faint of heart. The name is not a joke...you have to dig through huge bins of unsorted clothes to find a few gems. You might sneeze and you will get dirty but you also might love it. I love it. :)

    Allison...you did! My favorite strictly children's used shop closed...that was a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see that paint on the wall!!!!!!
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, choice look audacious in behalf of more related articles without delay as its united of my favourite issue to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts