yes, I'm sorry, MORE baby stuff

I'm so glad we bought this beautiful vintage dresser...

so we could pile it with crap.


(1/3 clothes Patrick thinks he will wear again but never will, 1/3 sewing fabrics, 1/3 my clothes that need to go away and maybe one penguin from McDonald's for good measure)  (this is my goal for the day...clean it off!)

I put up these embroidery hoops yesterday afternoon.  I've seen this 1,000,000 places so I'm not sure who to give credit to...just know I didn't come up with it.  I've wanted to try it forever and have collected these hoops at the dig for this very purpose.  So cute I think, and a good way to hide unsightly holes that you don't feel like spackling.  Per my sister's suggestion, I will embroider the boy's name on the green linen someday, when he has a name.

A closer look, just because:


Of course, the baby's room having all this fun stuff in it has inspired lots of baby play, mainly from this one.  She had a nuk in her mouth for most of the afternoon.  Is it bad for her to start using a nuk at nearly four?? 

I'm all for it if it shuts them up.  I'll probably pick up another pack today so James can have one. 

(they drove me almost to the brink of insanity this morning.  deep breath.  moving on.)

xoxoox

Comments

  1. I love all your creativity!!! The hoops are adorable :) oh and all those fabrics - so sweet. You are totally inspiring me to get all my unfinished projects done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear to God you're superwomen! After just reading what you do in a day and seeing the pictures I need a nap! Love the nursery....
    xoxo

    PS. Thanks for the toenail advise no more socks in the house for me, hoping to drive him nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Susan. You and Heidi have been my house painting inspiration for so long, it's fun to be finally giving it a try. :)

    Melissa, oh, please. I am hardly in control of this mad nesting ship right now. I also collapse every day for a nap or just an hour of sluggishness. :) If the clicking doesn't work you can also try "accidentally" scratching his ankles in bed. That has also proven to be effective. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hoops! I have been collecting them for a while too for over our bed. Haven't finished that little project up though, someday, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts