I'm finding it hard to put him down

(these gowns can be a pain in the butt)

first trip to Target:




We are still alive!

First of all, thank you SO MUCH for all the sweet words and wishes.  We appreciate every single one.  He is finally here, you guys!  This is awesome.


I am so in love with this little nugget. I have so much I want to record but mainly all I feel like doing now is taking care of him, hanging out with the family and sleeping. Next week will be a shock when Patrick is back at work, that is for sure. I'm appreciating every minute with him here. (okay, almost every minute) ;)

A few things for right now:

R:  This is my penis fly trap.  It eats flies.
P:  (to me)  Did you hear her?  What kind of plant, Ruby?
R:  My penis fly trap.

This is an obvious kid mistake but man, it cracked us up.

And then last night, as I was burping the baby:

S:  pat pat pat pat
N:  silence
S:  (burps)
P:  I think you need to work on your technique.

xooxox

Comments

  1. Oh he is so cute. Would you like me to come out next week? Ada and I could come out Wen or Fri? If it would be helpful (if not tell me the next time you are going to be at Target and I will just show up to meet him:)

    I am not sure I could put him down either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to sound creepy since I don't really know you, but I just love reading your posts and looking at the pictures of your sweet little baby! Hooray for all of you! :)

    Is his hair getting lighter? I also had a love/hate relationship with those little sleeping sacs. Why don't they stay down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the pictures honey. i miss you all so much...but i'm not complaining! it was wonderful to have that few days with you....and only two more weeks and I get to come back....yayyyyyyfor the gramma. kiss each other from me. i love you all. "Every good and perfect gift is from above"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie he is adorable. I love his little face. And his name is perfect and he is just so perfect! I am so happy for you! I keep coming back to your blog to look at his pictures. Congratulations again Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH...THIS ONE REALLY MADE ME WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM SO MUCH. HE LOOKS GREAT, LITTLE NICHOLAS. I MADE A PLACE CARD FOR YOU AND NICHOLAS AND ORDERED YOUR MEAL JUST IN CASE YOU DECIDE THAT YOU CAN'T STAND IT AND WANT TO COME. YOU CAN PUT HIM IN YOUR WRAP AND WE WON'T EVEN TOUCH HIM :) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seester...he is ADORABLE!! He reminds me of a tiny peanut. I love his tiny face! Sweet what Sarah said huh? I second that. :) But really, no pressure...I just love him. Your little family is complete, and very blessed.xoxo Seester

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good Lord. You all are killing me with the love.

    Teresa - you are so not creepy. seriously. :) I don't know about his hair. It might just be cleaner in these pictures. hehe.

    Zoe - thank you for the offer! I will talk with you soon, okay?

    Jolee - I'm glad you like him. :) Does it make you want just one more?? ;) xo

    Mom - We are all waiting for you to get back here.

    Sarah - I just emailed you. I love you and am SO SAD to miss this once in a lifetime event. I can almost imagine how perfect it's all going to be.

    Seester - You are next!! Send me pictures! xxoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts