little nugget


He finally got here at 9:50am.  It was a long night with lots of contractions and I finally got an epidural at 5:00 this morning and then we got to sleep (!!) for 2 hours.  Of course my contractions slowed down so they gave me some pitocin at 7am to keep things moving.  When it was time he was out in 7 minutes with his cord wrapped twice around his neck.  He is great, though.  And big!  My biggest baby at 8lbs 1oz. 

We love him and I am pooped.  Patrick went home to be with the kids tonight and I am going to bed soon.  My cel & laptop have no connection in the room so if I haven't called you back that is why.  Plus, I'm tired.  :)

xoxooxox

p.s.  no name yet. 

Comments

  1. Congrats!!!! Thanks for forgiving me for calling. I tried waiting but it was killing me:).

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Steph!! He is perfect and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! He's adorable. Good job!!! I cannot wait to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) High-five to you:)
    2) He is sweet and perfect and I think he looks like Ruby.
    3) You're making me miss my job (mother-baby nurse).
    4) Get some sleep:) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome baby boy - :) Hope you are feeling alright Steph! Can't wait to hear the name too - such a hard process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!!! he's adorable - thanks for posting a picture! cognratulation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks simply perfect. What a sweet time for you all. Can't wait to hear more details. I'm a sucker for a good baby story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Job Seester!! ;) He is sooooo cute! I just love his smooshy little face. I bet you are just so happy to finally have your little nugget in your arms~Tell Patrick congratulations,you guys make the cutest kids ever! I cant wait to see him, he's perfect!! Thanks again God! :) xoxo Love Seester

    ReplyDelete
  9. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! Give that little bundle of blessings a big kiss kiss from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! So relieved and happy for you. He is beautiful!

    ErinH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word, he is so cute. Glad you are both doing well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad that baby boy and mommy have come through just fine...he's adorable! Congrats!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Steph....what a little sweetie. I want to kiss him and smell him right now. I gound him a little navy sweatshirt at Target:)
    What is his name? I love you and I am so glad your family is complete now! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!!
    xoxo, Cousintine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts