tGifamcissuataastdqitmoj*

Hello friends who are not 41w1d pregnant,

As usual, I probably won't be around much (if at all) this weekend.  Don't worry though, I promise you I will not have gone into labor.  That would be just plain crazy and not my style at all.  According to my doc there are no changes down there other than a few cobwebs and some weeds growing.

Side note:  If you live in the Madison area and happen to notice a rotund lady with bad roots and dirty glasses on your trampoline, just let me her be.  Please. 

*thank God it's friday and my cervix is still shut up as tight as a small town dairy queen in the middle of january

Comments

  1. LOVE your title. Nice to see you still have a sense of humor! Sending some 'baby come out' prayers your way. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you, Kathy. I hope you guys have a good one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor lady!! Are they planning on inducing if things don't get hopping?? You are much more patient than me.... With Zoe I was one day late and made them induce me and I didn't have a choice with Henri (at 38 weeks) and Luna (35 week) because of preeclampsia. In retrospect, inductions suck. Just hang in there ; )
    xxoo n

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be thinking of you. Let us know if there is ANYTHING that you need... any time/day or night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your title is hilarious. Along with all the down there talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny! Love, Seester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts