the weather sucked

but there was some good stuff going on this weekend. First, someone got to meet their grandpa:

(had I more time I would edit out the marker on the wall)

my littlest buddy:
I can feel the shift as more of our time is spent out of the bedroom but this is where we spent most of last week:

(kind of (ha!) plain but I don't want to put anything back up until I cover up the big brown eye (sore) that is that wall )  (our bed is super comfy which is most important to us)

You can plainly see how difficult he is:
(sleeping after a diaper change)
 
Patrick saved Sunday morning with this little get up:



********************************

And now here we are.  I have a list in my head of things I have to do, the world only happily stops for a week or so, and a list in my head of things I want to do.

have to:

balance checkbook, call mortgage guy, fill out insurance paperwork, fill out medical history form, call James' teacher about his field trip, get some groceries

want to:

not do too much today, make a list of ideas for after school, make dinner now so I don't have to later, get us three outside a little

I'm hoping and praying for a good day.  I'm tired but feeling good.  (the night sweats (and following chills!) are here but my leg swelling is going way down, thank God.)

xoxo  :)

Comments

  1. What a proud looking grandpa!

    Steph, he gets cuter and cuter with every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your first week with Nicolas (love the name and would LOVE to hear the list Patrick came up with). He's such a sweetpea- and like you said, looks like your family. Lots of love to all of you-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts