the birthday



Comments

  1. ahhh, happy birthday to Ruby! What a fun way to celebrate!!!

    :) Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun - except for the slide! tee-hee. That's one for her graduation picture boards! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi baby Nicholas. I am your cousin, Sarah. You are so cute and I want to cuddle you and smell you when I look at this picture. You must be quite a little baby because your Mom & Dad sure love you a lot. I will come visit soon. Can I tie you onto me somehow and go for a walk with you and your Mom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ruby! Looks like you really liked the slide:) That picture is great! And the one of her little feet- sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!!! Love the one on the trike. Great perspective. The slide shot is a riot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I predict the next post will be "the one where I want to kill myself because of pixos". LOLOLOL

    (I bought those once for Jack. Aye.)

    Did I already wish the Rubster a hapde burfday? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Miss Ruby!!!!

    That slide picture cracks me up.

    And Nicholas just keeps getting cuter. Oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Rubles!! sorry I'm late with it honey.
    Love all the pics - such a sweet family. When am I going to meet that handsome lil fella?!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Ruby! I can't believe you're 4!! Crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts