holla

I am missing this space a little bit.  There has been so much happening (with the baby and the rest of my life) that I haven't been able to write about.  Nothing MAJOR, mind you, but all the little stuff that I normally write about...the important (to me) stuff of life.  Someday, right?  I am also already missing the tiny Nicholas and mourning for his babyhood as it passes before my eyes.  As much as I hate not recording lots of our little moments, I would hate missing them even more.

That being said, the littlest rat is asleep right now so I have a few minutes.  (if my mother would shut her pie hole, that is...hahahhaha)

I hope you all had a nice Mother's Day.  Did you?  Mine was good.  My dad sent me flowers.  awwww.  (sorry about the picture...craptastic weather today)
Here's one of Nicholas.  His face looked awful this day and is actually a lot better today.  I do think it's sad when people look at him and go, "Ohhhh"  and that is it.  Like, would it kill you to lie??  He's a BABY.  Of course, I think he is adorable with a face full of baby acne or not.  So there.  :)

And one more, just because:

(my cozy little nugget)

Here are the adorable onesies Allison made and sent for Nick.  Love them.  Thank you Allison!  :) 

And here I must put a note:  Nicholas has received MANY adorable presents that I have not photographed and put on this blog.  (see time constraints above)  I LOVE all of them and have been so grateful for all the baby love & cuteness sent our way.  seriously. thank you.

And here are some vintage barkcloth panels my mom brought for me!  I love them and they will be pillows some day.

Oh!  One more thing.  It finally happened.  Ruby cut her hair.  It could have been a lot worse, people.  This was my first clue that something was amiss:

How it all ties together, I'll never know.  Some things in a girls life are private, you know.

xooxox

Comments

  1. HE IS SO CUTE STEPH...I WANT TO HOLD HIM. A LITTLE RED FLEECE :) SO YOU. I WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME NOT POPPING THE LITTLE PIMPLES BUT WE DON'T WANT TO CAUSE ACNE SCARS IN THE FIRST YEAR:)
    I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH YOUR MOMMY.
    XOXO,
    SMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Finn had a bunch of baby acne too, and I'm so glad I took pictures of it so I will never forget. I think baby acne is totally adorable.
    I'm chuckling at the clues left behind in Ruby's hair cutting caper. And those onesies! What a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the onesies- Especially the crooked ties! Are they soft or stiffer with fusing behind?

    I waited and waited to bring Grace to visit my work after I had her, then when I could no longer put it off as I needed to be back soon, the worst case of baby acne ever. Of course. And we got a lot of 'Ohhh!'s too. Whatever.

    Your babe is beautiful. And that acne is just his sensitive skin getting all used to being out where you can kiss him - it's a good thing! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I wish we had had a Papison chair for Grace, I think she would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, sometimes I think I am carrying around my camera and shooting like a madwoman TOO much--so don't worry about documenting everything. Living the moment builds the memory, not living it thru a camera lens to record it.

    Thanks for the nod on the onesies--I have to give credit on the ties to the original idea over at 3 Sisterz.blogspot.com, but glad you love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is absolutely perfect seester! How much damage did Ruby do? heehee
    I can't wait to see you again! xoxo P.S. those onsies are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is precious (and that ain't no lie):) You have to share a picture of Ruby's hair when you get a chance;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! He's soooo cute. Lucky you and your family. I miss reading your blog, so I'm glad you commented today on mine to bring me back here. Yay to more joy, giggles and happiness in your lives! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts