things of note

  • James is having his first hot lunch of the year:  hot dogs.  We sent a bun & his milk and the little guy was soooo excited.  He told me this was the third time they'll have had hot dogs this year.  Sorry I missed that, buddy.
  • Ruby picked out her first glitter nail polish at Target yesterday.
  • Yes, I used Target as my grocery store again.  The thought of Woodman's just exhausted me.  I will do a "real" shop this weekend with just the littlest one along.
  • I took all of the kids on our first outing (without papa) after school.  We went to a wonderful greenhouse in Oregon (kopke's!) and everyone had a good time.  I got a gift I wanted to get, Ruby picked up stray petals on the ground, Nicholas slept in the mei tai and James got a canned lemonade out of the machine.  fun!
  • Nicholas slept in his crib for the first time last night.  I don't know if this will happen regularly now or not but it went well last night.  (his crib is about 7 feet from our bed...in his own room)  (yes, our house is small)  :)
  • People keep telling me he is getting bigger.  No he's not!!  ;)
  • I have been going to bed when he does the last couple of weeks - usually between 7:30 and 8:30.  Last night he went down at 7 and I stayed up!  Ruby and I went outside and did some weeding and planting and just enjoyed the gorgeous night.  It felt like a "regular" evening.  It felt good.
  • I got 5 thank you notes written yesterday.  woohoo!
All right, here are some pictures:

Nick's body is looking good...no more peeling...but his face is still kind of a hot mess.

munch, munch, munch

with auntie seester

As Ronan said to Andrea, "You know you're a redneck when...
your family reunion is spent in the mini."

HAHAHAHHAHA!  What can we say??  It was windy.  (that's my mom, James, Ruby, my sister & Nick in the front seat of the van last Saturday.)

xooxox

Comments

  1. Can Andrea believe she is going to be holding her own little person soon?
    Thanks for the pictures ! Love looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for James and the hot dog:) Sounds like life is headed towards normal again. Good for you taking all three out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts