things of note
- James is having his first hot lunch of the year: hot dogs. We sent a bun & his milk and the little guy was soooo excited. He told me this was the third time they'll have had hot dogs this year. Sorry I missed that, buddy.
- Ruby picked out her first glitter nail polish at Target yesterday.
- Yes, I used Target as my grocery store again. The thought of Woodman's just exhausted me. I will do a "real" shop this weekend with just the littlest one along.
- I took all of the kids on our first outing (without papa) after school. We went to a wonderful greenhouse in Oregon (kopke's!) and everyone had a good time. I got a gift I wanted to get, Ruby picked up stray petals on the ground, Nicholas slept in the mei tai and James got a canned lemonade out of the machine. fun!
- Nicholas slept in his crib for the first time last night. I don't know if this will happen regularly now or not but it went well last night. (his crib is about 7 feet from our bed...in his own room) (yes, our house is small) :)
- People keep telling me he is getting bigger. No he's not!! ;)
- I have been going to bed when he does the last couple of weeks - usually between 7:30 and 8:30. Last night he went down at 7 and I stayed up! Ruby and I went outside and did some weeding and planting and just enjoyed the gorgeous night. It felt like a "regular" evening. It felt good.
- I got 5 thank you notes written yesterday. woohoo!
Nick's body is looking good...no more peeling...but his face is still kind of a hot mess.
munch, munch, munch
with auntie seester
As Ronan said to Andrea, "You know you're a redneck when...
your family reunion is spent in the mini."
HAHAHAHHAHA! What can we say?? It was windy. (that's my mom, James, Ruby, my sister & Nick in the front seat of the van last Saturday.)