hi

Well hello there!  In the 30 seconds I had to blog yesterday blogger was down.

Here's my baby:



 I am up right now, at 5:30am, and my baby has been asleep since 7:30 last night.  I am aching for him in a couple of ways, if you know what I mean.  ;)  Well, a few ways as I just miss the little bug, too.  Right now I just want to squeeze him and smell him.  I might have to get him up soon.

A bunch of stuff happened over the weekend but I don't feel like writing it all down now.  I mean, it's practically next weekend already, right?  I'll just say it was a good one.  There was some stuff bothering me and I spent a lot of time trying to figure out solutions so I could feel better.

One of the things bothering me was that the finger paint stain didn't come out with the carpet cleaning last week.  sigh.  So, I decided to get a new area rug.  I found one I liked but then decided I needed the next size up so it's coming in the mail sometime soon.  Patrick thinks I'm crazy but what does he know about decorating?  I told him the new one will cover the entire first floor, it's so big. hahaha.

I fell madly & deeply in love with this rug but talked myself out of it.  Do we need a light colored, 100% wool professionally-clean only rug right now?  Um, NO.  The one I got is very nice, too, and stain resistant.  Bingo.

Here are some highlights from my husband yesterday:

P:  What did you decorate today?
S:  Nothing.  I didn't really have the time.
P:  I thought for sure you would have sewn a duvet for the house or something.

hehehhehehehe

P:  (walks in the kitchen after work and sees two pots, one with eggs and one with hot dogs)
P:  Eggs & hot dogs!  My favorite!


He is truly awesome, that man.  I'm worried a bit though as I read in Oprah yesterday that eye rolling is a bad sign in a marriage, a sign of contempt.  Uh oh!  I roll my eyes all the time at him....and our kids!  I'll have to work on that.  I don't think I feel contempt for any of them, they just drive me nuts sometimes. 

Oh yeah, definitely not contempt.  I just looked it up and that is definitely not how I feel about them, even when I'm mad.  I'll have to try to stop that, though.  Hate to give them the wrong idea.  :)

OH yeah, in case anyone cares, I am 50 crunches behind (from Sunday) but have been averaging 100 a day for the last week!  I break them up in to groups of 25 and it feels pretty manageable.  I have also been following WW all week and staying within my points.  I am still eating too much junk, I think, but am working on it.   Off to have my tasty bowl of Fiber One!


xoxoxo

Comments

  1. I think that might be my favorite picture so far- the dimple! SO sweet. Kudos to you for sticking with the crunches (and the Fiber One for that matter)! And I certainly hope that eye-rolling isn't a sign of contempt. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think a day goes by where I don't roll my eyes at someone or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is such a beautiful baby. I just want to rub his cute little cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a bright eyed little guy. I just love him. I am so excited for you about the sleep last night. I hope that you get a repeat tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts