admiring

I first saw this blog before vacation, linked from somewhere else.  (forgive me for not remembering)  I forgot about it, of course.  Luckily, Maggie linked to it while I was gone so I was reminded of it when going through my feed reader last night.

Mila's Daydreams

Go there now and enjoy.  I think what she is doing is so perfect and am just a bit jealous that I didn't think of it.  (jealous that I would never have thought of it..such an original idea)  I might try one with Nicholas because I think it is SO CUTE.  Brilliant!   (can you imagine having these images of yourself?  Each one feels so loving.)

done gushing.  go look.

xoxoox

Comments

  1. I happened upon this blog last week. It's a cute idea - give it a try. I bet your kids could come up with some good scenes for Nicholas to be in.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her baby must be the "bestest" sleeper evah.

    For real.

    You could have never done anything even remotely like that with Jack. If you farted too loud 3 rooms away while he was sleeping he would wake up crying. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! I see an adorable holiday card brewing your in world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally do it with Pickles! I saw this at Design Mom and immediately thought:

    1- this has to be the only child
    2- mom must have a made or a cook or both
    3- I'm the worst mom ever because I still haven't even started Chloe's baby book
    4- could I start doing this now to make up for that?
    5- who am I kidding? I can't even muster up the energy to write a stinking blog post

    But, you should totally do it with Pickles:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, I don't know you, but you made me laugh out loud.

    Steph, that is an incredible blog, and I love the idea of it. It would be awesome if you could do it. Nicholas would look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I agree with the others - you should totally do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to think of simple ideas now. Anyone have any??

    Christmas cards! brilliant, susan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah, and Holly, what's a baby book??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came back to check your comments (just waiting for Chloe to fall asleep so I can stage a spelling bee daydream photo) and cringed when I saw I spelled 'maid' wrong. I'm going to worry about my brain for the rest of the day;(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts