how can I make my life more like vacation?

I have been pondering this question for a few days which means it was a GOOD vacation.

More on that later.

We are home now, as of 7pm last night, and I am:

  • out of laundry detergent & most groceries
  • wanting to throw half of my kids toys away (or give them away)
  • not reading blogs during the day anymore...this will be a night time activity for now
  • SO SICK of summer heat & humidity  (is it just me or has this summer been REALLY hot??)
  • patting myself on the back for cleaning my entire fridge this morning (as it being sticky + empty = good opportunity to clean it out)
I don't have time to blog anymore right now.  Mr. Pickles (Nicholas) (the light of my life aka squishiest baby ever) is sleeping and I still need some coffee.  

It's (kind of) good to be home.

Big x's and o's.

Comments

  1. I AM SO SAD I MISSED YOU GUYS...I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT BUT YED SPRAINED HIS ANKLE REALLY BAD THURS NIGHT AND IS ON CRUTCHES AND HAVING A ROUGH TIME AND THEN LITTLE SAMUEL MADE HIS EARLY APPEARANCE AND I'VE BEEN AT THE NICU WITH JESS. THANKFULLY HE IS JUST 5 BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE...SUCH A CUTE LITTLE TINY BOY. LOOKS LIKE HE MIGHT BE MOVED BACK TO THE OTHER HOSPITAL TODAY. HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE BABY TEDDY SO I FELL FOR HIM THE FIRST HOUR. CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO HOLD HIM. GLAD TO HEAR VACATION WAS GOOD AND RESTFUL...MY MOM HAD FUN HANGING OUT WITH YOU GUYS.
    XOXO,
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. in answer to your question....duh...........move back to duluth.
    my house is too quiet and a little sad without you guys.....
    did anybody wake up in the night crying " i want my gramma" ???
    remember how nice it is to have somebody change N's early morning poopy diaper for you? and make R and J breakfast? and make you breakfast?
    oh well, i'll be ok in a day or two....i'll start planning my trip down there :) love you allxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are home and had such a nice trip. If I wake up crying "I want my gramma" in the night, will your mom come and make breakfast for us and change Ben's morning diaper? hahaha :) It's great that you two have such a wonderful relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your mom buys real pop, I'LL move back too!

    So glad you're FINALLY back. I kept looking for you!

    Xo, Cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - I missed you too. I hope Yed is on the mend. xoxo

    Mom - I'm glad we will see you again so soon. :) xoxo

    Susan - thank you! And - you can try...she might show up. ;)

    Cher - thanks. ;) xoox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts