I won't feel bad if you don't read this post


I am tired.  taaaaaaaared.

My house is a mess.  I am sick of sunshine and heat.  Right now Ruby is watching sponge bob and James is playing zelda.  I haven't had my coffee yet.  I just put a load of laundry in, finally.  My floor needs to be swept.  I need to take a shower and put my contacts in.  (I am always more productive in contacts vs. my glasses)  I wish the pickle would nap all day. 

On the other hand:  Patrick brought home roses and we had a really good night.


That's really all I've got.  I am a jumbo slug today and you know what?  It's hard being a jumbo slug when it's so damn nice outside.


xoxo


p.s.  picture of james & buddies at a park a couple of weeks ago.  they are very intent on their play, no?  so cute.

Comments

  1. be a slug it is nice being a slug sometimes..... Hope Nick sleeps and sleeps and that the others sleep also (I know wishful thinking, but I can dream for you right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to be a slug to appreciate the butterflies. Chris brought me home a bottle of wine in one hand and a box of diapers in the other a few weeks ago and it was great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts