love

I just called Patrick and asked him if he knew he'd have to go back to NY.  He said yes.  I then asked him why he didn't tell me.  You mean right before vacation? he asked me.

good point.  He is pretty smart, that husband of mine. 

I have decided no bounce camp.  Instead I am going to use the money to eat out, do fun stuff and get a sitter as needed.  The weather is supposed to be nice (low 80s, not as humid) so we can hopefully resume meeting friends at parks along with (some of) the following:

janesville wading pool
bouncy house open gym
movie night (with malts and popcorn)
madtown twisters
madison childrens museum (All! New!)
spray park
pool here in town

My pickles just woke up.  Here he was a bit earlier.


We all had fun singing "baby in a basket" over and over.

We are (usually) not hard to please.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts