good gravy


Nicholas has been getting up 2-3 times a night for the last week and it has left me pretty darn tired.  Couple that with school starting and dealing with beginning of the year allergy stuff and I have been fairly emotional the last couple of days.

Luckily the baby was back to his usual 9 hour stretch last night (yay!) and this morning I talked with Wendy about allergy/school stuff and she helped me to feel a lot better.  Patrick and I spent over an hour talking last night (mostly me talking and him listening) and that helped a lot, too.  (He also agreed to play Scrabble with me tonight!  Don't ask me what I had to do to get him to agree to that.  haha  ;)

I can't write everything out right now but it's just one of those times that I feel a bit sad about the whole allergy thing.  I've realized now that these times come (and thankfully) go and I just have to let myself be a little sad for a little while. 

The sleeping business?  Well, it's a normal part of baby-hood and I am just going to roll with it.  I have been so lucky with the little pickle, so far.  The good thing about baby #3 is that you KNOW that it will pass...that helps a lot.

I hope you are having a good back to school day if you are in my area and just a plain old good day if you are elsewhere.  :)  xoxo

Comments

  1. Just look at that adorable little guy!!!! So cute and such a big boy sitting there. I'm sorry to hear it's been a rough time lately. Just remember that you have armed James with so much knowledge about his allergies that he's pretty darn good at holding his own. I know the scary part is everybody else. I'm scared for the kids in Ally's class because I don't want to send something that could harm him or her. I'm glad her teacher drives it home so hard to everyone about being careful. I hope James' school/teacher are just as vigilant. He might be a big kid now but he'll always be your baby.
    Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you susan!! I hope you guys had a good first day. :) (and the parents of the allergic kids in ally's class appreciate your concern more than they could ever tell you!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts