just chillin'

No, really.  I'm not kidding.

Our laptop is in the fridge right now.  It keeps overheating and shutting down so Patrick moved it in here to chill it out long enough to back up all of our pictures.

What a dreamboat he is.

Pickles has his first cold.  It is so sad.  His first fever.  Poor little pickles.

We had a great weekend.  Ruby got pink sparkly shoes.  Patrick & James defeated Zelda.  I enjoyed every minute of the gorgeous weather and my family, even though they all drove me nuts at one time or another.

I'm not sure if this will work tomorrow so I might not be back for a while.  Have a great week and like Alabama says...roll on!

xoxoox

Comments

  1. PINK SPARKLY SHOES LOOK GREAT WITH A SPIDERMAN T-SHIRT AND WILD, UNRULY HAIR :) OH, AND A HANDFUL OF RUBBER BUGS! NO OTHER GIRL OUT THERE IS LIKE OUR RUBY...XOXO
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts