intermittent

My internet access is intermittent at best.  Patrick should be hooking up the desk top computer tonight so maybe tomorrow I'll be back up and running?  I hope so. 

I did get a ton of cooking done yesterday afternoon so that was fun.  The weather is gorgeous here.

I felt like I needed a stiff drink by 9:30 this morning.  First week of preschool and a doctor appointment at 9:30 means a hectic morning for me...I'm not quite used to that pace yet.  Oh yeah, and the appointment isn't even until the end of the month!  Ha!  That was a good one.

Nicholas' cold (mostly just a stuff nose now) is making it hard for him to sleep and nurse.  I'm tired.  And so boring, I know.  I'll give you a break now.  Hope your week is going well.  :) 

xoxo

Comments

  1. Oh no, did you go to the doctor on the wrong day? I have done that. Hope your computer and your little guy are better soon. Love this weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Susan, totally on the wrong day. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts