baby says mum mum

I was thinking of ways to fix our desperate dinnertime dilemma as this only keeps him happy for so long:

(why yes, that is a safety pin within reach of my baby.  huh.  guess I'll take that off of there.)

I remembered mesh feeders last week and bought some on Saturday.  He loved it!

Not.  Can you see it there on the floor?  sigh.

Last night at Target I scanned the teething biscuits and these were the only ones he can have at this point.  He loves them!  Score!


I watched him (and will watch him) carefully as he can bite pieces off but they are really airy and dissolve almost immediately.  He had two this morning while I unloaded the dishwasher.  Warning:  they are veeeeeery sticky to clean up.

***********************************************

My suitcase is 46 lbs.  One half is stuffed with baby clothes for little Jacob so I might turn a more discriminating eye to those in case my scale is a little off.  I am just about all packed.  One pair of jeans is drying outside and that will be the last item!  My carry on is a little heavier than I would like but I'm not sure what to take out of there.  Perhaps the pretzel m&ms?  I don't think so!  :)

James is done at 12:30 today.  It is a beautiful day so I'm looking forward to spending some time outside with them.

I hope you have a good week & weekend and I'll see you back here next week.

xoxoxo

Comments

  1. Baby Jack used to LOVE those things, but man they were hard to find in those days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a fantastic time snuggling with lots of babies and laughing with your sister. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna loves mum mums... the problem is, is her brother won't usually let her eat them because he ALSO loves them. I tried one and they taste like styrofoam ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm, styrofoam. :) Have you tried the banana ones, Naomi? I just got plain but am going to try the others. (or rather, pickles will try the others.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts