gramma vi


great gramma vi.jpg, originally uploaded by stephaniekg.

My gramma passed away last night.

My mom said it was peaceful but I haven't heard the full story yet.

We are happy today, in one sense, thinking of her in heaven with Grandpa and her parents and other family members.

I am also very sad today but trying not to let myself think of it too much while I am here with the kids by myself. There will be time tonight to do some more crying. The good kind, the kind that helps you feel better.

Now I really wish I could be there for my mom. We'll probably head home next Thursday as the funeral is on Friday.

xoxo

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this Stephanie. Thinking of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. I am sure that your loss is painful for you and your Mom. I am sure that your Grandmother is in a peaceful place, filled with light and laughter and love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts