holy cannoli

I got a lot done yesterday after all that stuck-ness yesterday morning.  I even squeezed in a visit to the doctor (to rule out an ear infection before traveling with pickles) and a trip to the zoo.  I fell into bed exhausted but happy last night and then stayed up for hours reading The Hunger Games.  It is really, really good.

Today I am tired but looking forward to coffee when Ruby leaves in 44 minutes.  (not that I'm counting) 

Time to give the girl a bath.  xoxo

oh wait.  I wanted to show you this goofy picture I took on Sunday.  I loved the idea of combining two looks I had seen and loved on Saturday (plaid scarf + ruffled scarf) but I think it turned out a little TOO much.  It reminds me of A) a complicated bib   B) the ruffled shirts I wore in 5th or 6th grade or C) Little Lord Fauntleroy.  Any opinions?  I can take it...come on, tell me what you think.  (gently)

Comments

  1. Micah really liked Hunger Games and I've heard similarly great reviews on it. I haven't read it yet. Micah was frustrated at the end of the 3rd book though. Beware. =0)

    I'm not feeling the scarf, but I love your expression! And you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw Kathy. :) Thanks for your honesty, too.

    I am almost finished with the first book but am going the library route so might have to wait a while for the next two. Thanks for the warning. I had kind of forgotten how YA fiction could be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COULD BE CUTE IF IT WAS A LITTLE THINNER...LESS MATERIAL.

    I LIKE THE COLOR AND THE RUFFLE EFFECT.

    KISS LITTLE JACOB FOR ME AND HAVE SO MUCH FUN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda like it. Have a good time, maybe we can get together sometime soon. I have been thinking of you a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts