mr. pickles the jet setter


Nicholas was a perfect traveling companion.  He really was so good the entire trip.  The only time he really cried (except for when he knew it was bedtime and he wanted his milk NOW, woman!) was on the trip back home from Milwaukee.  (we flew out of MKE to avoid a layover and I was very pleased with how it all worked out...would do that again.)

He definitely gets crabby and stuff at home so I was analyzing the trip and what was different.  Could it be the non-stop attention from mama, auntie, uncle or grandma?  Yes, I believe that was it.  Even when he was rolling around their floor playing we were all sitting right above him having coffee or eating.  So I guess I just need to shuck all household responsibilities and play with Pickles even more than I already do.  hmmmmm.  Sounds pretty good to me.  :)

********************************************************

Today I am a human kleenex.  My kids all have slight colds but of course the stuffy nose is the worst for the littlest one.  Patrick should be home by dinner time and I honestly cannot wait. 

I wanted to write more but the sharks are circling.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Not sure but maybe the coke has something to do with him being fussy;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I think you're right. He normally drinks caffeine free. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS SO CUTE...WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM RIGHT NOW! I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. I GOT TO TALK TO YOUR MOM ON SAT AT GRANDMA'S PLACE AND SHE WANTS TO LIVE NEAR YOU GUYS SO MUCH :( HOW ABOUT MPLS???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts