my baby


Mr. Pickles had a surprise for me this morning.

His first tooth!

It is tiny and sharp and I have to admit, I teared up a little.  (I'm fine now.)

*************************************

I had one crazy week last week.  I was sick and tired and emotional and busy and boy...I'm glad that one's over.  Here's the thing, though.  I think most of my weeks are going to be that way for a while.  As long as I get a couple down days in there somewhere I think I can handle it.  The things that kept me going?  My husband, praying and feeling comforted and forgiven, a phone call from a friend, texting with Cheryl, my kids (at times...hahaha), beautiful weather.  So many good things, too.

This week is another busy one and I leave on Thursday to Massachusetts!  My mom is still there and will be flying back with me and Nicholas the following Monday.  I cannot wait to hold little Jacob.  And let my sister nurse my baby so I can go to Cape Cod for the weekend.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA.  kidding.

Have a good week if I don't see you, okay?  And never underestimate the power of an honest kind word to someone.  It might be just what they needed.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Congratulations Mr Pickles! Cant wait to see you and your mama! xoxo we love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's growing up fast!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts