- Fudge covered Ritz are good. Really. They are.
- Gingerbread PopTarts are not. (I can't even believe I went there.)
- If your baby gets about a half of a cup of ranch dressing all over him and then the clothes sit in the back of your van for 4 or 5 days before you wash them, it will take more than one wash to get the smell out.
- pickles likes ranch dressing.
- baby mentioned above was sitting up in his crib last night when I went in to get him. (Patrick lowered it on Tuesday after I told him Nicholas was working on climbing the stairs.)
- those teething biscuits? also a hit with a thin layer of seedless jam spread on them before microwaving.
Friday, November 12, 2010
a few things you should know
at 10:55 AM