Friday, November 12, 2010

holy banners batman

Naomi, of Craftacular fame, is re-opening her Glitter Workshop store this Saturday.  (6138 Mineral Point Road - by Stitcher's Crossing)  I was so happy when she was interested in selling some of my banners.  I thought it would get me sewing again and bypass that procrastination that prohibits me from ever listing stuff on etsy.  (sigh.)  The good news is that it did get me sewing again, even cramming a little, and I delivered 27 banners to her yesterday afternoon.

First let me say how flipping cute her shop is.  Even unfinished it felt warm and cozy and was so full of cute stuff I just wanted to stay and look at every bit of it.  (Saturday, Saturday!)  I am so excited for her and wish her the very best.  I know I'll do lots of shopping there in the future.  It's like the Craftacular ALL THE TIME.  Awesome.  :)

Here are some pictures of the banners I made.  Most have 4 or 5 different fabrics but I only photographed a couple of them, just to give you an idea.  (and because I was too lazy to unfold and refold the whole things.   :)  )













They are between 8-10' long and cost $14 each.  I'd like to get some more on etsy soon (a goal of mine) but email me if you know you want one.   I can make any of the above except for the scottie dogs, the mod Christmas (pic 4), Lightning McQueen (but I do have some other CARS fabric with him on it) or Rudolph. stephaniekg AT yahoo.com .  Free shipping.  If you are local and like one of the above, head to the Glitter Workshop!  :)



xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...