i'm dreaming of a shutterfly christmas

The Christmas that James turned one was very exciting for me.  I could finally send out my first photo card!  I had the cutest little dumpling of a boy and was so excited to send his sweet face off to all of our friends and family.  I had so much fun sorting through my photos to pick my favorite one.  This became a tradition for me, one I look forward to every season.  Many of my friends send photo cards of their kids (and whole families) and I love displaying them every year, usually until late January or even longer.

As the years have gone by the options for photo cards have gone through the roof.  A favorite place for me to shop over the years has been Shutterfly.  I have ordered everyday prints, holiday cards and photo books from them and have been pleased every time.

Here are a few of my favorite cards they are offering this year:




I still have to find my photo (or photos...love that option) so I haven't made my decision yet but chances are good that it will be one of those above.

I was checking their website and saw that are 20% off through the 22nd, with free shipping on all orders over $30.  I have done holiday books the last 2 years and have had so much fun with them.  I think I know what I might be doing this weekend...

Another gift I've considered for our family, or maybe Grandma or Grandpa, is a photo   One of these in a nice frame would make a great gift I think, and one that could be easily updated every year.  The bargain hunter in me likes the reasonable price, too.

If you haven't already, you should go check out.  Great prices and great products make this a potentially one stop shopping place for nearly everyone on your list.  :)

**********************************

I wrote this as a sponsored post for Shutterfly, my first ever, and will get 50 photo cards in return.  I wouldn't have written it if I hadn't used and loved them in the past.  Do you have a blog?  Find out how you can do this too, 

Thanks to Allison for sharing this offer!

Comments

  1. nice job on the shutterfly misc. honey......you amaze me because you are so resourceful. mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer because I already got my cards from them!!!!

    I to love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts