8 whole months

Today I am celebrating 8 months with the chewiest little bundle.

I adore this baby. 



I adore his chubby body, his huge smiles, how he bounces his torso up and down when he is excited, how he grumbles, how he stops crying as soon as I pick him up, how he is curious about everything, his open mouth kisses and how he holds his arms up to me, his playboy pose (will try to get a picture of this), how he observes all of us around him, how he answers to pickles and Nicholas, how he loves the January Wedding song, and 1,000,000 other things that I cannot think of right now.

Thank God for Nicholas.

(even though he is not napping and I, therefore, am not baking cookies.)

(I am totally okay with that.)  (right now.)  ;)

xoxoxo

Comments

  1. I can't remember you without him . . . isn't that crazy? Seems like just yesterday that I visited you two at the hospital!
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sooooo perfect, I just want to squeeze him! xoxo seester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts