the eyes, they are pink

I just deleted a whole post because it was so long and boring. 

We are getting some snow soon and I plan on staying indoors for the next couple of days.  I am tired and am going to try and rest up a little before the family starts rolling in on Friday.

I can't wait!!  eeeeek!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with pink eye.  ew.  Nicholas and I both saw the doctor today and were diagnosed with the bacterial version so we are now on drops.  Thank God.  I am so sick of the goo!  I guess it can start out as viral (no meds will help) and morph into bacterial.  Good to know, right?

Did I say I was tired?  yikes.  I need some sleep.  Hopefully tonight.  (did you hear that, pickles?)  ;)

I must sign off now and make some coffee.

xoxoxo to you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts