Thursday, December 16, 2010

we gave them their thomas

From my blog, 3 years ago:

"I'm not sure how to say this next part the right way. Annie & Thomas are two of my very favorite people to hang out with. Even though Annie was gone it still felt like a "family" Christmas, with me & Thomas. (and Patrick and Erin, but this is mainly about us.) Not that it wouldn't with our little family and my mom, or us & my dad, but it would definitely be quieter. (my siblings are so funny.) I think about James & Ruby and the future...if one of them can't make it home for something it might be nice if there was another. You know...2 outta 3 ain't bad. I'm not saying anything, mother, just that it might be nice. I feel like I might be depriving them of their Thomas, you know? xoxo"

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...