friday

Nicholas just woke up early from his nap because he needed to have a BM.  Nice timing, baby bowels.  Luckily I had just finished exercising (2 miles with my pal Leslie) or I would have been very sad.

I don't have a whole lot to say today so here are a few pictures before I sign off for the weekend:

This is why it's hard for me to take cute pictures of my baby playing.  Every time I pull out the camera he wails and gnashes his teeth because he wants it:

Here he is staring intently at me blowing a bubble:

One day earlier in the week I took us out for a walk because I thought it was 38
degrees.  Silly me, it was 38 in MA.  It was 23 in WI.  chilly.


I got two surprise presents from friends this week and they both made me so happy.  Now I want to give surprise presents to friends.  Thank you, friends.  xoxo


  (it's hard to tell but that mushroom is about 8" tall.  Love it.)

Have a good weekend, everyone!  xoxoxo

Comments

  1. thanks honey,love the pictures.....he is SO cute. love your presents, too, where in the world did the cup come from??? ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay those are both the cutest gifts EVER! How sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that smug little smile on N's face during your walk (brrrr!).
    Last night, Enzo wanted me to find a picture of "my girlfriend, Ruby" on the computer. "Oh! There she is!" he shouted, when I found one on fb.
    Such sweet gifts. I love it when good people have nice things happen to them.
    happy weekend to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady, Catching up.

    1. That baby is SO NOT A BABY ANYMORE. He is a bona fide little boy. (Well, almost.)

    2. I admire you for taking those kiddos out for a snowy walk. I am hibernating, and that's the end of the story. Until March. Or until July when the 36" of snow outside my door (and another 14" due Tuesday) melts.

    3. I am deeply sorry to hear about the loss of Patrick's Grandmother. I am thinking of you all.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked the mug. It looks good with all that yummy coffee in it (so I do not like coffee, but it looks like it smells good.... I love the smell of coffee).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF pICKLES ALL BUNDLED UP. MADE ME SMILE :)
    THANKS,
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts