Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm married to a hairball

Does this picture look blurry?  I have to say I am sick of not having my old computer set up.  I totally cannot focus with this huge screen and the keyboard on my lap.  And the touch mouse...AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!  The wires we need should be here by the end of the week.  I look forward to catching up on my blog reading & commenting then. 

How are you?  I'm good.  Just finished working out (I exercised on Sat & Sun, too!) and about to clean the oven.

yuck.

I turned it on to preheat last night and smoke started billowing out.  Not a good sign.  I sprayed some toxic cleaner in there before bed so I want to go see if it will wipe clean. 


I do have to say that my husband has been spectacularly funny lately.  And spectacularly hairy.  Are you watching Gold Rush Alaska?  Patrick looks like a cross between Dorsey (on Gold Rush) and Zach "Grand dad"Galifianakis.
I'm not kidding, so I guess it's a good thing that he's funny.

I've always liked a little facial hair but this is getting ridiculous.

I am now starving.  Making that little photo collage took a lot out of me.  :)

xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. Don't think I didn't notice you didn't come back on Friday. Nice to 'see' you today. I'm a bit jealous as Micheal's work won't allow facial hair (because it's run by old men who don't know how hot it is...). OK, back to work! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job exercising seester! I am only doing it because you are, not on my own free will. The shape of my buns depends on you. NO pressure. HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...