Friday, January 14, 2011

oh dear, am I really going to go there?

First off, thank you all for the comments and commiserations yesterday.

(Melissa, I will text you and we can whine about teething to each other, okay?  I mean, offer each other support.  :) )

So much for no TV in the living room.  Patrick's wish came true this holiday season and he installed a honking flat screen on our living room wall last night.  I had scoffed at this purchase but now I see the (crystal clear, high definition) light.

I know it will take a lot of work on my part to keep the darn thing off all day but WHY NOT add another burden to my already sagging shoulders?  HAHAHAHAa.


I don't have much time.  Here is the wee (ROTTEN) pickles last night as Patrick was rearranging the furniture:


Crap!  I no longer have an excuse not to vacuum, either!

My life keeps getting harder by the minute.

Nicholas' 2nd incisor has FINALLY made an appearance.  Too bad he was too overcome with GAS last night to relax and celebrate with a nice long sleep.  Silly baby.

yawn.


Have a good weekend and I'll see you soon.  xooxox

1 comment:

  1. I WAS SICK IN MY BED THE PAST 2 DAYS SO I WASN'T HERE TO BE SHOCKED BY YOUR NASTY MOVIE LINES. HEE-HEE

    THANKS FOR SHARING SO I NO LONGER HAVE TO WONDER :)

    XOXO,
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...