4 years ago

This is what I had to say:


James, coming down to the basement wearing only a diaper, "Mom! My chips are gone. I can't find the bag!"


Me, huddled over the computer while talking on phone to sister, "Go watch TV, I'll get you more in a minute!"

***********************************************

heehee.  That was a proud parenting moment.  :)  Actually, I have no shame.  Some days are just like that.

How's it going?  I am good.  My big kids are both at school and my little kid is having a nice long nap. 

I was telling my mom last night that Nicholas has been sleeping much better since last Friday night...giving me a 7 or 8 hour stretch again!  I also told her that I'm sure the teething would flare up again soon.

Today he is drooling and chomping on his fingers.  We might not have our baby fangs for much longer.  sniffle.

I've been in the house for the last 3 days and didn't feel bothered at all.  Maybe because it was so cold?  I also enjoyed making all my valentines this week and getting caught up on the laundry.  Today, though?  I am bored.

It's so cold but I might have to take us somewhere after school.  I should probably go get ready.  This tank top isn't going to cut it in the tundra.

xxoo

Comments

Popular Posts