Monday, February 14, 2011

ah choo!

Ruby at Noodles on Saturday.  She likes to "spy" on people and draw pictures of them.  There were lots of noodles in her pictures.

Her movie treat of choice:
I had all four of my valentines in bed with me this morning.  (3 pictured here.)
James & Ruby loved their surprises this morning but James seemed especially happy.  He kept sighing and saying he loved Valentine's Day and that he couldn't wait to tell his teacher he had PIE for breakfast.  :)  Wait until he finds his heart shaped bologna (gross, I know) sandwich at lunch.  Patrick hopes he won't get teased.  First grade boys still have a sweet side, I told him.  We gave them new markers, a tiny notebook, a small bag of Jelly Bellys, some Trident and a safe candy bar.  I'm not sure why I felt like turning Valentine's Day into Easter this year but it was fun to surprise them.  :)

*******************************************

I have a major case of the sniffles & sneezes this morning.  I took my vitamins and exercised even though I am a little ticked off at all of it.  I thought my new boosted immune system would protect me!!  whatever, body.  ;)

(It was fun to see Jackie this morning.  Hadn't seen her in a year and a half!)

I hope you all have a very good day and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! We did too. Hally Love Day, my friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...