I cannot believe it is 11:42

Our whole day is running late.  Nicholas is still taking his morning nap, at almost noon.  Patrick is still upstairs sleeping.  (he caught the dreaded man cold.)  Ruby and I have been down in the basement cleaning and purging fabric!  Yay!

I have another rule for myself that I'm implementing next week.  It might be the hardest yet.  I am also going to measure my body today...I wish I would have 4 weeks ago.  Even if there isn't much weight loss, I can definitely see small changes in the way my clothes fit.  I need to document that for myself. 

Either way, I've been exercising for 4 weeks and the benefits have been amazing.  I don't remember feeling this good about it in the past but I also started in the late summer.  Exercising in winter probably has twice the benefit, don't you think? 

That's not to say I am not sick of winter.  Let's be clear about that.  ;)

I shouldn't leave you hanging about my new rule.  It's not that it's secret, I just haven't worked out the kinks yet.  Something like, "no more thrifting for vintage stuff or fabric unless I list 5 items on etsy (per week) or sew one thing to try and sell that week."  Something like that.  We'll see what I come up with as I mull it over this weekend.  I just see all this cool stuff piling up for "someday" and someday really has to be "now" or I'm just going to chuck it all.

Ruby and I are having a date tomorrow...going to see Gnomeo and Juliet.  Looks so cute.  (I always love reading about Teresa's dates with her boys and miss that with my two big kids.) 

Alright.  Have a super awesome weekend!  LIKE, TOTALLY RAD!!!

(enthusiasm is fake but sentiment is real)

xoxo

Comments

  1. ohmygosh......you better keep your new rule as it's what you've been harrassing me about for YEARS! I want to come on your date w/miss Ruby......
    Good job on your perseverance honey....I am enjoying you enjoying how good you feel about it....GO STEPHANIE!!!! XOXOXO to you all, mama mowanza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally and I are going to see the same movie tomorrow as well!! If she is feeling better. She wanted me to take her today but I didn't think it would be cool to have her ralphing in the theater. ;)
    Great job with the exercising!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts