long live agape*

The sermon today was on agape and what exactly that word means.  (You can watch it here if you want, very good.)

As usual, it was an especially good sermon for Patrick to hear.  (wink)

As we were waiting to get out of the church parking ramp we joked about hollering things at our fellow church-goers.  Patrick said he should squeal between everyone and throw his fist out the window yelling, "LONG LIVE AGAPE!"

hheheheeeehhehehehehehheheeee.

He is so funny.

We put Nicholas in the nursery for the first time in a long time.  It was so nice to just sit next to Patrick again for the whole service.  I love being able to pinch him when I feel he should really be paying attention and he loves to pull my finger.

(I know it doesn't sound like it, but we do take church seriously.  For the most part.  God has a sense of humor too, you know.)

After church it was a hectic few hours of cupcakes, homework, housework and valentines.  After that I got to visit with friends for a couple hours at a birthday party and really enjoyed myself.


Other news:

Nicholas' front tooth broke through this weekend.  My baby.  He is 10 months on Wednesday.

Ruby and I had a wonderful date on Saturday.  We had lunch at Noodles (her choice) and the movie was very cute.  I have a few pictures I'll put up soon. 

Okay, I'm done.  Ready for my book and my bed and my baby.  (that means Patrick, not you, Nicholas!) 

xoxo & LLA*

(I jest about the agape but I would love our home to be overflowing with it.)

Comments

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SWEET VALENTINE! IT IS OUR ONLY V-DAY DECOR AS I DIDN'T GET THE GARLAND FROM TEH ATTIC IN OUR MEXICO PACKING FRENZY. EVEN YED LOOKED AT IT FOR A WHILE AND COMMENTED ON YOUR GREAT IDEA OF SEWING ON A CARD. SO CUTE!!! SORRY I AM NOT ON TOP OF THINGS LIKE THAT. MAYBE WHEN I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM :0 HA HA HA HA I KNOW YOU'RE MORE BUSY THAN I AM. GOOD WORK WITH THE EXERCISING. JUST SO YOU KNOW...IT IS VERY HOT RIGHT NOW TO POST BEFORE AND AFTER BIKINI PHOTOS ON YOUR BLOG WHEN YOU START AND EXERCISE OR DIET PROGRAM! XOXO, COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.....good idea sarah, lets see stephanie :) mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts