q: why did the baby vampire stop eating baby foods?

a: he wanted something he could sink his teeth into

We are in love with these little fangs.

(and the boy who grew them)

It's hard to get a good picture because he is so aware of the camera but we see them a lot in his sweet smiles.

This morning I picked him up out of his crib and he sunk them into the crook of my neck.

I'm not even kidding.

I hope this doesn't, er, mean anything.

In other news, we are on the brink of a blizzard.  The kids and I got out today so that is good.  Way too much time inside just lately. 

Patrick and I got into a middle-of-the-night baby brawl last night.  I hate those.  Luckily they are usually over by the time the sun comes up and this proved to be the case today.  Just to make sure, I invited him to lunch and he accepted.  :) 




xoxo

oh yeah, here is baby standing unassisted.  he was saving that snack in his sleeve for later.
 (random fact:  the word snack will forever remind me of my friend Cherie.  Nearly every time I say it I hear her cute voice saying, "I think I need a little snack.") 

another fang shot:

Comments

  1. Cute little baby. I love her eyes.

    I agree with you Kari, those teeth are precious. :D

    Windows Server 2008 | Axis Deer Hunting in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest. baby. ever.

    brrrr - it's cold outside. Hope you were able to dig out ok!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts