sunny sun sun

There are so many things I should be doing right now.  I need to pay a few bills and balance our debit account (checkbook is such an outdated term), I'd like to finish up our taxes now that I found the missing W2s, I have loads (pun intended) of laundry to fold and put away, I'd like to clean the bathroom so it matches the pretty new shower curtain I hung yesterday, and I want to exercise. 

I did an on demand work out yesterday with Joy Bauer from the Today Show.  I don't watch the Today Show but I really liked her and the workout.  She is so cute and mini!  And she huffs just like I do.  :)  I am going to do it again today and consider buying the DVD

Oh yeah...After I finish this month of exercising I am going to the Bobbi Brown counter as a treat!  Excited!  (my cousin's skin always looks so pretty and she uses something from Bobbi Brown.  I'm speaking of Kerri, if you know my family and are wondering.)

Yesterday was such a long, gloomy day.  I did all I could to hang in there but it was tough.  I was so happy to see the sun this morning.  SO! HAPPY!

So, I am just wasting time here.  Just avoiding stuff.  I am going to hang up (?) now and get the money stuff in order.  And drink some coffee.  And enjoy the sun.

I am making a list of stuff I wanted to blog about, cuz there's a LOT, but I just can't right now.  :) 

p.s.  My sweet friend's husband had to have emergency back surgery today.  Please remember him in your prayers.  thank you.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts