there's a reason why it's called a secret


Ruby and I both ended up in the bathroom at the same time yesterday.  She invited me to stay while she did her business.  I sat down on the edge of the tub to wait for her.  (she was only peeing)

R:  Do you want to know a secret somethin' I do?
S:  Sure. (thinking, "No, I'm pretty sure that I don't.")
R:  Sometimes after I wipe and there is one dry corner of toilet paper sticking up, I pick it up and splash it around.
S:  (oh dear Lord)  Ruby, that is sick.
R:  No, it is not sick.  It is fun!
S:  Don't do that!!!

Sick, right?

(This picture is unrelated but taken yesterday, too.  She crawled into my bed for a little reading and fell right to sleep.  xoxo)

******************************************************

Today is a big day!  I am walking my last 2 miles later this morning with friends.  I'll be back this afternoon!  xoxo

Comments

  1. yeah!!!! way to go stephanie kg!!!
    xoxo
    cousintine

    ReplyDelete
  2. er.....cousintine, don't you have anything ELSE you want to talk about???? Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS SARAH PREGNANT????? I just told Patrick I bet she was getting preggers this month!!! ARe you SARAH??????? xoxooxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU???????????????????annie xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to kiss Ruby's sweet little cheek!!
    A. Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts