sugar monster


We had a wonderful Easter even though Ruby looks like she is about to throw up in this picture.  Maybe she was?  She did eat an awful lot of chocolate before church.

The big news this weekend was this:  My brother is getting married!!  Hooray!  He popped the question while he & Erin were in Seattle over the weekend.  How sweet!  We are all soooo happy for them.  Yay! 

I am struggling today with sugar cravings.  It is CLEAR to me that eating a lot of sugar (i.e.: an entire Godiva salted caramel chocolate bar) makes you want MORE SUGAR.  Back to reality, body!  I am hoping tomorrow will be better.  (that pineapple cupcake I had for breakfast didn't help, I'm sure.  :)  )

My mom had to leave unexpectedly this afternoon and that was a bummer.  It was so fun to have her here.  We miss you!

We had a beautiful day today and it was so good to be outside again.  Yesterday was pretty nice, too.  We had a LOT of fun yesterday afternoon. 

Tomorrow is back to school for the kiddos.  I might miss them for 30 seconds or so but am also looking forward to a little bit of quiet.  Now to just get pickles back to his old nap schedule?  Not likely.  We shall see.  It won't be for lack of trying.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Easter.  And Monday! 

xoxo

Comments

  1. Nick looks exactly like James in this picture! And I love this one of Ruby too, she looks so grown up though!!xoxo seester

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS THOMAS & ERIN!!!! YIPEEEEE!
    XOXO COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts