boo! hiss! / yay! love!

Due to the crappy weather last Friday putting them behind, the fence guys can't come today.  (that was my news I was waiting for earlier.)  Sigh.  Next Monday is our day.  Hopefully.  Knock on (red cedar) wood.

I am not that bummed.  The baby is sleeping, the sun is shining and I have a tasty (salty) english muffin with sunbutter in front of me.  mmmmmmm.

I want to show you what I made last week.  I have wanted to try this for a couple of years but never got around to getting the stuff.  I will tell you another time where I got it all but you can google it if you want to know, like, NOW.  (I don't want anyone (who might, say, have 2 little girls) who might be reading this to make themselves one because I might be making one for them!)

I will just say that I love making them and they are easy and I love them!


x0x0

Comments

  1. You MADE those?! Wow. I am thoroughly impressed not only with your talent, but your ability to accomplish so many projects with three kids in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE. I ORDERED SOMETHING SIMILAR OFF ETSY FOR MY BRIDESMAIDS AND JESS AND ERYN WEAR THEM EVERY DAY. I UPDATED JESS' WITH A SAMUEL CHARM AND ERYN WILL BE GETTING AN EMMI FOR HER B-DAY, I'M SURE. JESS LOVES HERS AND ORDERED ONE FOR A MOM FROM IVY'S PRE-SCHOOL WHO LOST HER BABY AT TERM RECENTLY AND SHE JUST LOVES HAVING HIS NAME AROUND HER NECK. THEY SELL AT HOT MAMA FOR OVER $100 SO TONS OF ETSY SELLERS HAVE GONE INTO BUSINESS. YOURS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MORE SIGNIFICANT AS A BELOVED COUSIN IS THE ARTIST. HINT-HINT :)
    XOXO,
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them. You are so amazing :) Please teach me how to make those. I want one sooooo bad. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me how - k? smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Color me impressed. I would LOVE to have one of these - can a necklace handle 3 names at once? Or would I have to pick which kid is my favorite that day? Are they hard to make? Details please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts