charmed, I'm sure
I got my larger size charms last week and the first one I made was for a friend who has three boys, all with 4 letters in their names. It turned out so cute that I made this one for myself next. When I was making it I wished that I could fit Patrick's name on there, too. The first thing Patrick asked when I showed it to him? Where's my name? :) The kids love this but also asked where daddy's name was. I am thinking of a plan to fit them all on. My little loves.
I have accepted 5 orders so far and would love to make one for you, if you'd like. Here are the details:
- The cost for one stamped charm plus one bead charm is $10. (example here)
- Cost for additional stamped charms is $5
- Cost for additional bead charms is $2
- I can do up to 5 letters or numbers on the small charms and up to 7 on the big ones. (maybe 8? If you need 8, email me and I'll check it out)
- You can layer a small charm on a big one and see both names (kinda like this but I only have 2 sizes)
- This does not include the necklace.
- Charms are stainless steel
- Shipping is $2
- Email me at stephaniekg AT yahoo DOT com and we'll talk specifics