dough-nutty


For some strange reason I decided to try these biscuit donuts on Saturday morning.  This was the day of Ruby's party and I thought, "Oh, I have plenty of time to make and frost those cupcakes later."  Ha.  Anyways.  I don't have a frying thermometer so my oil got waaaaaay too hot and I burned most of them.  When they started coming out right I cut them up so we'd all get a few.  The kids loved them and James was happy to taste a fried donut instead of the usual baked ones that I make.  (not that I make them all the time.)  (I love donuts too much to do that.)  (I tried these a few years ago and they didn't work at. all.  Oil was too hot then, too, I suppose.)

Anyways, try them!  They are good.

****************************************************

Blogger put up my post from last week that had gone missing.  Mom, it should be right under the snake post. 

This may or may not be a big day for us.  I will find out by 8am.  :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts