holy good stuff

I had ten things on my outdoor to-do list and I finished ALL of them.

Patrick took a nap on the patio.  He's never, in the 6.5 years we've lived here, been so at ease in our backyard.  (love)

He also made some flipping delicious burgers for lunch.  They had crushed pretzels in them, were topped with caramelized onions and placed on toasted buns.  OMgosh.  I ate one and a half.

(insert bad thing here:  The kids just slammed the door and woke pickles up from his late nap.)

But now we get to go to Home Depot and Starbucks for mulch and late afternoon coffee!

The canvas on our swing is shot (sun rot) but instead of buying a new one ($200) I am going to attempt to sew a new seat and canopy.  Wish me luck!

Hope you're having a good weekend.  I am a bit nervous about the next 2 days as this one has been way too good.

:)

xoxo

Comments

  1. those burgers sound delish. Our weekend is going well too except for the rock that hit the slider downstairs and shattered it! That's what homeowner's insurance is for right?

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts