playing hooky

James had an early dentist appointment last Friday morning. I knew it was going to be a beautiful day so I decided to let him play hooky and brought all the kids to picnic point.

yay, picnic point!
It never disappoints.
James applying Nicholas' sunscreen:
He was loving this:
bare bum:
hard to resist:
Nicholas tried (and succeeded!) over and over to get the little straw back in the juice box hole.  I loved watching his intense concentration:
The rock wall at the entrance was a big hit this time:

Ruby talked him through it:  :)
Baby was tired out and happy to watch by this point:
xoxoxo

********************************************

Well, we got our fence yesterday.  And I love it.  LOVE IT!

Patrick has been anti-fence since the beginning but when he got home last night (at around 10pm) we sat out there surrounded by the sweet smelling cedar...and he liked it! 

I knew he would.  I'm so glad.

More about that soon.  I need to go get my workout on.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Hi honey, these pictures are wonderful.....I see a few that would be perfect for your upcoming Christmas book :).
    OK....we want pics of the new fence ASAP! I'm so happy, and not surprised, that Patrick likes it too. Good job, bob.
    The charms are wonderful......how about one for the gramma, hmmmmm? I know...I'm greedy :). Love you all, mamma/gramma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts