trust me, I have lots of pictures

but they are all on my camera, upstairs.

I am downstairs and oh so tired right now.  I am trying to summon the strength to take a shower but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

But it has to!  I have an early dentist appointment tomorrow.  sigh. 

Patrick is at work for a few hours tonight and then going to a movie with a friend of his.  He is the birthday boy today.  Awwwww.  My little bunny is 40.  I remember when he was 1/4 Century Boy like it was yesterday.  xoxoxo, bunny.

I just got word that my ice cream maker shipped.  Yay!  That was one of the treats I bought myself with the money I earned making charms for people.  Fun.  I can't wait to get it.  (I have a few left if anyone wants one!  Thanks to all who ordered.  :)  )

The rest of our weekend was pretty darn wonderful.  There was a little bit of everything.  I think the highlight for everyone was having a fire out on the patio last night.  (we got a little fire pit!)  Patrick made up cozy beds for all of us (of course.  he is the king cozy bed maker.) and we laid out there for a long time.  James, Ruby and Patrick all fell asleep but I just laid there looking up at the stars that had just come out and feeling incredibly grateful.  Patrick woke up after a while and we had some wine (SHIT FACED) (kidding.) and talked before carrying the kids up to bed.  Perfect. 

The hard thing about this weekend?  All the good food!  Those burgers (I am dreaming of them, even now), berry pie and ice cream, wine, coffee, cinnamon rolls, grilled cheese, brats...yumMY!  Oh!  It was big news, the grilled cheese.  James had his first one!  (We have also had quesadillas and enchiladas lately and he's loved both of them.  So fun to have a few more dinner options.  He can eat cheese that is just melted, not necessarily baked.)  (it is so strange.)

I have a super long list of stuff I'd like to do this week.  I'm not sure how that's going to go but if I really get into it I might not be around much.  I had one of those moments this morning where I want to throw everything in our house away.  That usually means I need a good purge.  :)

I hope you are all enjoying the end of your long weekends and feeling refreshed for the (short) week ahead.  xoxo

Comments

  1. Congrats on the grilled cheese!!! Did James like it? I can't wait for that day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts