zoo day with the brothers

A good chunk of our day yesterday was spent with James at the zoo leg of his school field trip extravaganza. He was so happy we were there and it was so fun to just hang out with him and pickles without Ruby vying for her share of the attention. :)

Please tell me why I wore a beige bra???  White is so much nicer looking.  I guess I didn't realize it would gape like that.  ugh.
sweet boy:
on the carousel:
all of us:
James really wanted his picture with Nicholas.  He is still so crazy about this baby:

our wingspan:
okay, what's with the arms?  I wonder if they will always be flabby now (even though there are muscles underneath!) or if they will get smaller as I lose more weight?  Anyways, I am going to just suck this up and deal because summer is too hot to wear long sleeves.  :)
The woman in red CRACKS me up:
wee boy on the big playground:
they did this a bunch:
James got up on the big rock but didn't know how to get down:
So much fun! 

***************************

I have about 35 more minutes before I go get Ruby.  My house is a disaster so I have been cleaning all morning.  Feels good.  If I didn't have to get groceries today I would be soooooo happy, but I really do.  All of our seedlings are coming up except zucchini, the one I really want!  :(  I will just have to buy a plant somewhere I guess.

Wish I could chat more but I gots to go.  xoxo

Comments

  1. YOUR ARMS ARE LOOKING GOOD, BUT I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEY WILL GET SMALLER BUT FOR ME IT IS ALWAYS THE LAST TO GO. I WORKED HARD BEFORE MY WEDDING AND THEY STILL LOOK BIG IN SOME OF THE PHOTOS. I THINK IT'S IN THE GENES :) LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR BOYS! MISS YOU AND SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YEY. ALWAYS A MILLION THINGS TO DO. I WILL CALL SOON.
    XOXO,
    COUSINTINE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts